Yavapai Broadcasting is searching for a Traffic Director, based in Cottonwood to lead and oversee traffic and continuity for all 6 radio stations as well as Verde Valley TV! Yavapai Broadcasting is searching for someone who has extreme attention to detail and thrives in working within tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a high level of communication skills while being reactionary and quick to respond with solutions to daily requests.
If you want to be part of a winning team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at [email protected].
The primary role of a Traffic Director is to lead and oversee traffic and continuity for Yavapai Broadcasting while working with local sales & content teams to ensure accuracy with daily commercial logs, format changes and clocks.
Daily Tasks of a Traffic Director:
• Be a Yavapai Broadcasting ambassador by adhering to our core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
• Lead and oversee traffic and continuity for all Yavapai Broadcasting stations.
• Work with local sales team to schedule inventory and maximize revenue
• Complete daily logs and confirm accuracy including making changes to formats and clocks as directed by the content team or management team
• Reconcile daily logs for billing purposes and other duties as assigned
• Work to fulfill all co-op needs for the company
• Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and Yavapai Broadcasting
• Proactively put forth best practices as it relates to traffic standards
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Previous radio/broadcast traffic experience is a major plus (previous experience in Radio Traffic and/or Marketron systems preferred)
• High level of communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and enforces tight deadlines
• Reactionary to daily requests and quick to respond with solutions
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently, but not afraid to ask questions when needed
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Persistent and driven to succeed even when faced with adversity
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Yavapai Broadcasting offers a competitive base salary. All fulltime teammates receive full benefits including health & dental insurance and opportunities for salary growth through growing their responsibilities.
For Consideration: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Yavapai Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.