To add your event to our calendar, please email information (Title, Dates, Times, Location, Image, …) to [email protected]
Payson is known for beautiful weather in July and great sunsets. Enjoy both when you celebrate the 4th of July here. Bring chairs, a blanket and a picnic basket, or get food from local vendors. Fireworks, games, bouncy houses, prizes, music and more. 8 a.m. ceremony, 1-3 p.m. family games and activities, 6-9 p.m. live music, 9 p.m. fireworks. Free. Green Valley Park, 1000 W. Country Club Drive, Payson. 928-472-5110 or paysonrimcountry.com
Mark your calendar for July 4th, for Clarkdale’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July. The festivities kick off at 7 a.m. in the Clarkdale Town Park located at 1001 Main Street, and will conclude at 11 a.m. Clarkdale will offer the traditional Independence Day activities throughout the morning. You’ll want to make sure you get to the park early so that you don’t miss any of the special activities.
The annual Kids’ Parade will start at 9 a.m. from the Clarkdale-Jerome School. There is no pre-registration prior to the day of the event nor a cost to enter. Parade rules and registration forms are available online at: http://www.clarkdale.az.gov. Winners will be announced at the Town Park at 10:30 a.m.
The Town of Clarkdale needs volunteers to assist with the event. The list of volunteer opportunities are available on the Town’s website.
Vendor spaces are available. The fee for a vendor space is $15 with a current Clarkdale Business License or $20 without. The deadline to secure a permit and space is Friday, June 28 by 12 noon.
If you would like more information about vendor spaces, volunteering, or the event itself, contact Clarkdale Community Services at 928-639-2460, email [email protected] or visit the town’s website: http://www.clarkdale.az.gov.
|July 3 – 6, 2019|
|Other Activities:||rodeo, carnival|
|# of Exhibitors:|
|Art & Craft: 06/19/2019
|Days/Hours Open:||Wed 8am‑11pm, Thu 8am‑11pm, Fri 8am‑11pm, Sat 8am‑11pm|
|Admission:||$5 – $20|
Large Annual 4th of July Celebration with midway carnival and evening rodeos.
City of Sedona Parks and Recreation
4th of July Wet Fest
Sedona Community Pool
570 Posse Ground Road
Spend your 4th of July “day” with us and still have time to drive to your favorite fireworks show at night. Enjoy lunch and music, a swimming pool and water slide fun all surrounded by the spectacular red rocks. This event is free of charge (food not included). The pool opens at 12 p.m. for free recreation swim and just outside the pool gate will be food for sale and fun water games and toys meant to help you beat the heat.
All pool rules apply and a 375 person pool maximum will be enforced within the pool gate. Maximum does not apply to activities outside the pool gate.
For the first time in recent memory, the City of Prescott will host their Independence Day Fireworks on Watson Lake on Thursday, July 4. The family-friendly event will begin at 1 p.m., with fireworks expected to take place around 9:00p.m. Here are important event details.
- There will be a variety of family-friendly activities, including live music, water slides, inflatables, games and activities, plus a beer garden (21 and over). There will also be food vendors with a variety of options available. The 108th US Army Band will be performing during the Fireworks celebration.
- $5 general admission fee (Children under 5 are free).
- $20 unlimited inflatables pass (general admission included).
- Gates will open at 12:30 p.m.
- Parking at Watson Lake is limited, and first come, first served, for a $10 fee. Ample handicap accessible spaces are available at the Watson Lake area, also for $10 fee.
- Free parking is available at Pioneer Park, with free shuttles running to the event, between 2 p.m. until 11:45 p.m.
- State Route 89 will be closed between the Willow Lake Road roundabout, and Prescott Lakes Parkway, starting at 2 p.m., until following the fireworks show. The road will re-open as soon as the area is safe for traffic.
- Watson Lake is closed for the entire day, due to preparations for the event.
- We ask that visitors kindly observe the following restrictions: No coolers, no canopies, no backpacks, no outside liquids, no outside food or drink, no BBQs, no animals, no firearms, no outside fireworks. Blankets encouraged. All bags are subject to search.
- Please bring a flashlight to navigate after the fireworks show.
For more information about the Fireworks, and other events in Prescott, go to visit-prescott.com, or prescottevents.net, or call Recreation Services at 928-777-1122
|Bring the kids. Bring a blanket. Relax under the Ponderosa pines with an Independence Day concert that’s sure to please.
Our annual Independence Day Pops concert is being held on Tuesday, July 4, 2019, and features the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra conducted by Jon Eder in an afternoon of music for the whole community.
Gates open at 2:00 p.m and music begins at 2:15 p.m. with guest performers. Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra concert begins at 3:00 p.m.
This concert is FREE of charge with no tickets necessary.
4th of July Celebration
Meet us in Mountain Valley Park for Northern Arizona’s best and
FREE fireworks show on July 4! Bring blankets and lawn chairs,
but please leave the alcoholic beverages, grills, pets and glass
containers at home. Kick back, enjoy live entertainment and games,
and partake in the best that the beer and food garden has to offer.
Fireworks start at dark.
Prescott Valley is planning a bigger and better 4th of July celebration this summer!
We’re talking free concerts, a huge fun and games zone, and lots of food vendors and a beer garden for your enjoyment.
The 4th of July celebration will take place in Mountain Valley Park, 8600 E. Nace Lane, on Thursday, July 4 from 3:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., followed by northern Arizona’s BEST fireworks display!
In addition to free parking, free concert and free fireworks, visit the Fun Zone.
The 4th Fun Zone is brought to you by Hero Party Rentals. It’s FUN for the whole family with lots of “way cool” things to do and participate in, all day, all unlimited. The Fun Zone is one low price of $19.95 per person.
Live music from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. featuring: Rick Cucuzza, Front Page Band
Alcohol, glass containers, enclosed tents, staked pop-up canopies/umbrellas, and pets are not permitted (excluding service animals). Small umbrellas and umbrella chairs will be allowed.
Please note: Personal fireworks are prohibited within Prescott Valley parks.
For more information call 928-759-3090.
Brought to you by the Town of Prescott Valley Parks & Recreation Department