100 S 6th St
AZ Verde Room
Free Estate Planning Seminar. Learn the value of Living Trusts vs Wills.
Most American adults do not have a living trust, a will, or any estate plan in place. For many who do, they can fall out of date for various reasons. If you want to make sure your financial and healthcare wishes are fully honored (whether or not you are physically able to carry them out yourself) and protect your loved ones from the real delays and costs of probate on your estate, we invite you to a free seminar that will educate you on options that give peace of mind to you and your family.
This interactive seminar, taught by Bob Mariner from Generation Living Trusts, will cover the following topics in an easy-to-understand, informative way:
- Wills vs. Living Trusts and other important estate planning documents
- The perils of probate after you die, ‘living probate’, and ‘multiple probate’
- The dangers of Joint Tenancy and of placing others on your accounts (TOD/POD)
- How to protect yourself against Conservatorship and Guardianship
- Does your disabled loved one require a Special Needs Trust?
- How large estates can reduce estate taxes
- How to protect yourself even if your estate’s value is below the probate limit
- How to know if your living trust is out of date
In this educational seminar, there will be no sales and you will not be required to share any contact information.
When: Wednesday, May 15. One session from 3:30-5pm, and another from 5:30-7pm.
Where: Cottonwood Rec Center, 100 S 6th St, Verde Room. Light refreshments will be served.
To reserve space for you and a guest, please call 928-634-8686, or email Debbie LaFrance at [email protected]