Clark Memorial Library Shifts to Curbside Pickup
Town of Clarkdale Ramps up Safety Measures
Beginning Monday, November 23, patrons will be able to pick up holds curbside at Clark Memorial Library as the Town of Clarkdale closes its offices to in-person traffic. Procedures have been set up to keep both staff and patrons safe, while giving patrons access to a wide variety of materials. Visit ycfld.org to search the library catalog and place holds for pickup.
Follow this process to order and pick up your items:
1. Visit ycfld.org to browse or search the library catalog. [Don’t have internet at home or not sure what you want? Call your library staff and ask them to recommend something!]
2. Place hold[s] through the online catalog or by calling or emailing your branch library and ask for help placing your holds.
3. When your items arrive at the branch, you will be notified. 4. Come to the library during open hours. If you have a cell phone, call 928-634-5423 when you arrive to pick up your items. If you don’t have a cell phone, call from home and arrange a time for pickup.
5. Open your trunk and stay in the vehicle.
6. Library staff will bring your items out and put them in the trunk after verifying your identity. We take your privacy and the security of your account seriously and want to make sure everyone gets the correct items.
Return your items to the library drop box when you are finished with them. All items will be quarantined for 72 hours, so public and staff can feel confident they are safe to handle.
As always, we have a vast digital library and online learning resources available through our website, ycfld.org. Visit https://my.nicheacademy.com/yavapai/course/1451 for a tutorial on using our most popular eBook and downloadable audiobook platform. If you don’t have a library card, you can apply for yours online!