Sedona Fire responds to fire at resort

Sedona Fire responded to a fire at Los Abrigados Resort in Sedona on Saturday evening. Fire Marshal Jon Davis says crews located a fire coming from a propane grill. He says the cause of the fire was a leaking hose in the grill that allowed propane to come in contact with the burning grill. Davis says it’s important to check the hoses that lead from the propane tank to the grill, as they can deteriorate over time. No injuries were reported.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here