Mayor Evans Water Conservation Challenge Kick-off
April 7, 2017 5:00 PM - 7:45 AM
Come join us at the Flagstaff City Hall to kick-off Mayor Evans’ Water Conservation Challenge! Local artists will be on display and the first 100 people to stop by can enjoy mini cheesecake bars, mini quiches and mini biscuits, as well as lemon tarts, and cookies. A film series will begin around 6:00 and Vice-Mayor Jamie Whelan will be giving a welcome address.
If you can’t join us at the event you can still take the pledge for water conservation at www.MyWaterPledge.com to help Flagstaff win national recognition for being a water wise city. You could also win any of the following prizes!
How it Works
1) Take the “My Water Pledge” on behalf of your city.
2) See how much you’ve pledged to save.
3) If your city wins and you choose to enter the prize drawing, you are eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: All-new 2016 Toyota Prius
- $1000 Shopping Spree at a Home Improvement Store
- 50 Greening Your Cleaning Gift Baskets from Earth Friendly Products (ECOS)
- 50 Toro EVOLUTION® Series Controller (equipped w/ Smart Connect®, Weather Sensor, and additional 4 station module)
- 50 Cree 6-Pack Dimmable (84% less energy) LED Light Bulbs
- 50 Avex Brazos Autoseal® Water Bottle (Set of 2)
- 25 EcoFlow® Showerheads from Waterpik