Yavapai Broadcasting’s Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
3. Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win, unless otherwise stated. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. Employees of Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation, it’s sponsors, employees of other media and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate to win.
5. By participating, listeners grant permission for their voice and/or likeness to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use and agree to hold Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation, its employees and clients, harmless before and after receiving any prize.
6. Yavapai Broadcasting limits the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per person.
7. Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
Pot of Gold
All general contest rules apply. Participants may enter once per day and win once during this contest. Two winners will be randomly chosen on or around March 8th, 2017. Each winner receives two V.I.P. passes to both days of the Pot of Gold music festival.