Yavapai Broadcasting’s Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
3. Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win, unless otherwise stated. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. Employees of Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation, it’s sponsors, employees of other media and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate to win.
5. By participating, listeners grant permission for their voice and/or likeness to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use and agree to hold Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation, its employees and clients, harmless before and after receiving any prize.
6. Yavapai Broadcasting limits the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per person.
7. Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
The Live Free for a Month Promotion – Official Rules
You must be 18 or older to enter and win – no purchase is necessary
One entry per person per visit at any of the entry locations listed below
Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation reserves the right to disqualify any winner who has falsified information regarding age or connection to promotion sponsors. The winner must be at least 18 years old and must not be an employee or a direct family member to any of the business sponsors; or a family member of any employee of Yavapai Broadcasting Corporation.
Winner to be drawn by random drawing on or about 6/30/17 – odds of winning depends on the number of actual entries received.
Winner(s) will be contacted by phone and then mail
First Prize – Yavapai Broadcasting will pay a maximum of $2500.00 toward your June 2017 personal bills as follows: $1250.00 toward your rent or mortgage, $350.00 toward an auto payment, $250.00 toward residential utilities, a flat $500.00 for groceries, and a flat $150.00 toward gas and entertainment. The winner of the First Place prize will be required to show bills for June 2017 for reimbursement. Winner shall receive the amounts above or the actual amount spent for each category above – whichever is lower. For example, if your home mortgage is $860.00 per month, then Yavapai Broadcasting would reimburse you the $860.00. If your home mortgage is $1400.00 per month, then Yavapai Broadcasting will reimburse winner the maximum of $1250.00. Auto payments shall include personal autos only. Yavapai Broadcasting will reimburse on both auto loan payments or leases for up to two vehicles per household, up to the maximum of $350.00 or the actual amount spent by the winner, whichever is lower. Utilities shall include home electricity, natural gas, propane, water, sewer charges, basic telephone service and cell service (up to two phones per home). Long distance charges are not included in the utilities category. Once again, Yavapai Broadcasting will reimburse the winner for the actual amount of all utilities or the maximum of $250.00, whichever is lower.
Yavapai Broadcasting will reimburse the winner $500.00 toward groceries for June 2017 and $150.00 for entertainment and gasoline. No other bills may be included other than those listed above.
All winners will be subject to and responsible for any taxes due according to Federal or Arizona Tax Statutes. The winner(s), according to tax law, may receive a W2G for the value of the prize and it may be considered as income to you. See your tax advisor.
Yavapai Broadcasting reserves the right to use winner(s) voices or pictures for promotional purposes – unless express written notice is given to Yavapai Broadcasting.